1. Market 24 hours A Day with a high visibility “For Sale” sign with our own personal direct phone numbers which diverts to our mobile phones any time 7 days per week. When buyers call, they reach us directly. Because we know your home, we immediately use the opportunity to sell your home’s great features. We will promote and market your home so buyers are speaking directly to us when they call and not an office number or a phone that is directed immediately to a message bank. Along with a fax on demand if the customer requires an immediate brochure and information on your home.
2. Excite Buyers About Your Home. We emphasize the benefits of your home and community. Each brochure includes the kind of detailed, specific information buyers want and need. Not just a picture and 6 bullet points about how many bedrooms and bathrooms. We use the back of the brochure for more information to make the buyers want to see it NOW”!
3. Professional Listing Information Binder. We produce an in home binder for the buyers to review. It has all the community information, schools, transport, shopping centres, medical, police station, fire brigade, neighbourhood watch, libraries etc. We include all information on your home, photos, warranties, age of home, pest and building inspections, pool/spa, dishwasher, appliance and any homeowner’s documentation if applicable to the property. This makes the new buyer feel very comfortable knowing ahead of time what condition the home they are buying is in and what the surrounding community has to offer. That way you can get the maximum price for your home!
4. Aggressive Marketing For Your Home. Rather than just waiting for the phone to ring, we reach buyers with aggressive prospecting methods that can include the following activities….Letterbox dropping the immediate area, target mailings, calls, emails to top producers and our buyers as well as general open houses as necessary, marketing on the internet, advertising as discussed with you.
5. Determine The Right Price To Make Your Home A “Hot Property”. This is the most critical step. We’ll review market demand, nearby competition, recent sales, and many other variables than can affect your home’s value. You will get a detailed look at what’s going on in your local home sales market and our input on the best pricing strategy to get you the most money in the shortest possible time. You need experts in the real estate market. You need the kind of experienced reliable professional service we can offer.
6. Make Simple, Low Cost Changes To Increase The Saleability Of Your Home. Rely on us to be direct when advising you on what should be done prior to putting your home on the market. We will let you know how your home looks from a buyer’s point of view, and what cost effective repairs will make your home “show ready” by staging it properly!
7. Negotiate Only With Qualified Buyers. We interview buyers to be sure they are ready, willing and able purchasers so you don’t wind up wasting time and money. Buyers need answers to countless technical questions relating to financing, contract conditions, insurance, title clearance, and how to improve or repair the home to suit their needs. We supply them with a Buyer’s Booklet and as your agents and along with our Finance Consultants we have the professional know-how and technical expertise to make it easy for qualified buyers to purchase your home.
8. Excite Other Real Estate Agents About Your Home. We know which agents have clients that will be interested in your home. We share our commission with any agents or agencies in the area who may have a buyer – thus leaving no stone unturned. We will give your home the widest market exposure possible.
9. Protect You By Documenting All Calls, Letters And Visits. We are organised and computerised, which means we can anticipate and handle all the details needing special care to successfully sell your home. Our careful record keeping means a smooth transaction with as much legal protection as possible for you.
10. Let You Know Exactly What’s Going On With Buyer Showings. We keep you up to date by phone calls and written feedback on what buyers think of your home. We follow up on all inspections with at least 3 phone calls, taking notes when talking with the buyers or other agents, so you know where your home sits in the market.
We represent you and your interests at the presentation of all offers. Most importantly, we negotiate forcefully on your behalf to get you the highest possible price, not try to make you take the first offer that comes to the table. Upon acceptance, we will coordinate with the buyers, inspectors, lenders, valuers, solicitors and of course handle any complications that can occur at times throughout the process, so that you get the most important thing of all…your settlement cheque on time!